To make fresh spaghetti at home is not difficult, but how to preserve them with good quality for the next few days? A good way is to your fresh spaghetti in a container and then suck out the air in it before putting in your refrigerator. Want to do that you must have a food vacuum sealer. For more helpful tips, we introduce you to the reviews on best vacuum sealer 2016.
1. Raw Materials Need for Fresh Spaghetti:
- Flour, eggs, salt, olive oil.
- Rolled dough tool, a flat surface clean, large mixing bowl.
- Zip bags or clean towel to annealing powder.
2. The Steps to Make Fresh Spaghetti:
- Step 1 – dough: you mix all the ingredients (eggs, salt, olive oil) together form the 1 mixed blend together, the next sift flour evenly. Dough not stick to hand, the big automakers, used for lining of food wrap or airtight clean towel to rest the dough for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the dough, sift the flour little stick and continue kneading the dough back to 1 again.
- Step 2 – rolling dough and Julienne: you sift the flour to make a little stick. If rolling dough by machine: slice the dough made of 4 parts. 1 piece of dough, flattening printing machine, rolling several times. In the process of rolling, you fold the dough several times. Thin plate about 1.5-2 mm. Wheat spaghetti sizes: porcini spaghetti: 0.16 cm, garlic linguine: 0.3 cm, spaghetti tagliatelle: 0.45 cm, wheat fettucine: 0.63 cm, wheat pappardelle: 2.5 cm. For the dough rest 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into small fibers. If rolling by hand: spread the dough out flat surface cleaning sieve the flour little seat around and the trees, rolling the dough. Rolling the dough as thin as possible, rolling from the center out according to the directions. Roll the dough pieces into the trees, rolling, roll a few laps. Seamless pieces of dough out, rotate a different corner, continue to roll and rolling. Just do so for the rest of the perimeter pieces of dough. To break the dough from 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into small fibers.
- Step 3 – boiled wheat: wheat after rolling boil boiled with fire (drop the oven on when water begins to boil). Note that the pieces fit in the pot should not use wooden spoon stir because this noodle at fiber yet supple, let boiling water again new stirring gently for wheat strands left out, not sticking together. Fresh spaghetti were cooked wheat fibers is at left, wheat fiber toughness, not broken when pulled up. At the moment you take garlic out and give in to the cold water to keep wheat fibers are porous and more supple.
3. Note When Do Fresh Spaghetti:
- Use more flour in the process of rolling and cutting, to avoid wheat fibers stick together. Fresh spaghetti can use within 3 days, zip pocket and put in airtight in a cool fridge compartment. If used for longer preservation can prevent freezing. When taken out to use let up prevents chill 1 hour to ensure wheat fiber retains toughness.
- Required: wheat fiber toughness, not crack. Note to noodles in cold water after the boiled and drained dry before giving in to the bag zip, avoid wheat fibers stick together as a country. With this type of fresh spaghetti, just boiled water mixed with a little salt, a few slices of ginger. To the boiling water within 3 to 4 minutes.
- Or if you want to do a lot of fresh preserving spaghetti to use for the next, roll the yarn pieces like a bird’s nest. After that, the noodles up baking tray, for in the icebox for 1 hour. This helps the noodles to harden, then, for wheat or flour in the bag and put in the icebox for preservation. After the spaghetti was frozen for use, then brought into boiling water boil as usual but time will take longer than fresh spaghetti.
- Light wheat fiber shake after rolling to powder coating to be removed. Then to the dough onto the sheets and towels do the same for the remainder of the seats remaining flour.
- When be cooked spaghetti, picked out a pot of cold water. Cook broth, or sauce tomato (you can add other ingredients, depending on preferences, such as mushrooms or seafood, creamy sauce), mix the garlic, eaten while still hot will more delicious.
4. The Dishes With Fresh Spaghetti:
- Fresh egg spaghetti noodle: wheat 260gr; 3 eggs; 30 ml olive oil.
- Fresh spaghetti herbs taste: wheat 260gr; 3 eggs; 30 ml olive oil; 30 gr chopped aromatic vegetables (basil or other veggies according to preferences).
- Fresh spaghetti taste fresh vegetables: 260gr flour; 3 eggs; 22ml olive oil; 50 ml vegetable water (can substitute with carrot juice, vegetable juice spinach, beet-purple).
- Black spaghetti (garlic, squid ink): 260gr flour; 3 eggs to; 22ml olive oil; 8 gr squid ink. Squid ink is ink part of the squid. Many people often use squid ink to dye the spaghetti, help mon looks more beautiful.The bag the cartridge will be refined, separating filter to ensure just keep the black sea’s salty taste, distinctive yet sweet, aromatic, safe when prepared.
- Garlic spaghetti sauce with shrimp and zucchini: 350 g fuse oven. 500 gr prawns, peeled, washed, finely small pieces. 2 small pieces nib pumpkin fruit, 2.5 cm in size. Onion, chopped washed. 4 tbsp vinegar olive head. 50 ml white wine. Salt.
- Garlic spaghetti sauce fresh cream: fresh cream, spagetti. Bacon, parmesan cheese, 1 egg, onion, aromatic vegetables.