When prompted to Italy we remembered the landscape with its unique architecture, Italy is regarded as a fashion capital with the most famous fashion world. And when it comes to the country to have a picture of this Mediterranean we also can not forget itself is also the cradle of a culinary background has influence beyond the continent. Culture, as well as Italian cuisines, were influenced and inheritance of the achievements of the ancient Roman civilization. From a handmade primitive agriculture, who has made a breakthrough when created the methods of preparation, preservation, and transportation of goods. At this time, the salt is very valuable when used as a catalyst to preserve food and spices used mainly for every dish.
The Italian suffered a period of foreign invasions, marks a transition when a series of new dishes and many new materials from imported foreign, contributed to making Italian cuisine as varied a lot richer. Of which are sugar, spices, raisins and fruits by the Arabs in the south. Today, olive oil, tomatoes, and garlic are the raw materials are mainly used for the dishes of Italy most of the dishes we all have to face, especially homemade indispensable tomato sauce.
1. Italian Cuisine
From that particular dish was my favorite people and gradually became a typical dishes as well as a symbol for the country. To this day that pasta has more than 400 different categories. The two most prominent characteristics of this dish are the toughness of fiber tubular pasta and special flavors of the accompanying sauce. If is a devotee of European food are also especially Italian cuisine then be sure you can not miss this special dish. Not simply of noodles mixed with tomato sauce and minced beef sauce, Italian pasta types as variations of the same material as the cream sauce, cheese, meats, and seafood. To get a plate of pasta right the first point you need to get it is a squeezed long spaghetti and aromatic. The key point is not in any type of pasta would also get. It depends on the type of wheat flour, water and how to create a perfect bread grater. It comes to sauces then this depends on the chef, with hundreds of different combinations of ingredients. A dish with a combination of tough spaghetti sauce taste with aroma will make you passionate and always wanted to explore and enjoy the flavors of this dish. Whether you are not adherents of European cuisine but try to experience through once with two special dishes will definitely not make you disappointed.
2. Learn Italian Spaghetti Dishes
Spaghetti is a type of pasta (also known as pasta) form small round yarn, made from a type of semolina flour and water. There are many dishes made from spaghetti: spaghetti with cheese and pepper or garlic and oil; homemade spaghetti with tomato, meat, and sauces (sauce). Spaghetti is also a part of the Italian cuisine, Italian pasta has more than 400. different types of noodles, tubular, fragrant and long. The sauce itself is distinct elements for this dish. There is quite a variety of sauces such as tomato, cream sauces, cheese; processing with beef, vegetables or fish.
Currently, Italy has noodles and are increasingly common in all countries. The pasta dish is attracting most of the young people by the taste as well as its color. Pasta (pasta) from the form of the original fear has made in many forms such as bow tie shaped richer, shell, cotton, yarn, flowers … So you’ve ever tried to find out how many types of pasta? This article may not yet complete should be very looking forward getting your contributions! In Italian, pasta is pasta (or also called the bureau of dough), just the kind of pasta made with grain flour mixed with water. Pasta also differentiates based on usage. The noodles used in the simple daily dish called Pasta Asciutta. Also, other types are the type of fun mini baby pasta but varied and attractive color.
3. Learn About the Types of Spaghetti
Not all kinds of pasta are called spaghetti. Ingredients of pasta or spaghetti is a mix of many types of flour with water to make up. Depending on the size, shape, material, the sauce served with pasta preparation that each has a separate name. However, basically, we have 4 types of pasta features:
– Pasta lemon Capellini or Angel Hair pasta-small fiber: The long, fibrous wrap pastries are around the plate (fork), most famously with the strand of Spaghetti. The lemon pasta often has different width. For example, small and usually Spaghetti strands, angel hair of the capellini, the slender charm.
– Pasta tubes: the hallway kind of tube-shaped pasta, to small, curved, straight, smooth, ribbed or round tie or tie top, diagonally … typical representatives of this group are Elbows, Manicotti, Penne, and Rigatoni. Pasta tubes served with special sauce, the sauce as the bigger tube.
– Special shaped Pasta: macaroni was shaped into different forms such as Farfalle (bow tie), Fusilli (corkscrew), Rote (wheels) or Conchiglie (shells).
– Pasta-ravioli: character are made from pieces of dough rolled thin, for workers in the middle and folded back, much like China’s sticker dishes. Ravioli has many shapes such as square, rectangle, circle, triangle. In this group are the Ravioli and Gnocchi (made from mashed potatoes mixed with wheat flour).